Apply For Funding
Over the last 7 years, Music Heals has granted over $1.3 million to music therapy programs across Canada – we’re passionate about raising awareness for the healing powers of music. To see if your organization is eligible for funding, please review the following criteria:
AM I ELIGIBLE
To apply for funding, you must be:
1. An Certified Music Therapist in good standing with the Canadian Association of Music Therapists.
2. A member in good standing with your provincial association (i.e: MTABC in BC, etc)
3. A legal resident of your province
4. A citizen or permanent resident of Canada
5. Currently employed at a facility/organization that has an existing music therapy program. It is our mandate to support facilities who have existing music therapy in their institution to which Music Heals may provide support and expansion for these existing programs. Such programs MUST be attached to a registered foundation or charity.
6. The funding application must be written by the certified music therapist in collaboration with the applicable foundation or charity.
Please note: Music Heals supports certified music therapist’s who have existing music therapy programs. However, occasionally Music Heals may consider matching funds for a new program.
New programs must be attached to a registered foundation or charity. If a new program is seeking partial funding and has another donor willing to support a portion of the program, we will accept applications to partner with another donor to fund that program.
HOW TO APPLY:
Option 1: To apply online through the fillable google form, please click HERE. Please note, you must have access to a GDrive (Gmail/GSuite) in order to submit with this option.
Option 2: If you do not have access to a GDrive, please print the following 2020 application PDF. Please scan and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: October 1st, 2019
If you have any questions, please contact our Fund Development Coordinator, Cat Thomson at email@example.com